Os meninos (e Freud) complicam o que é tão simples:
Out Of This World: Where, Oh Where?
Cole Porter & John Barrowman
I often ask
Because I feel
I've ev'ry right to ask
Will time take on the task
To reveal..., yes or no
My beau ideal
For even though
When I'm abed
I dream he holds me tight
Awake I never light
On the man I plan
One day, to wed
Where, oh where
Is that combination so rare
A cute knight in armor
Completely a charmer
Who'd still be a millionaire?
Where, oh where
Is that combination so rare
A youth who is able
To wrap me in sable
Who'd still be a love affair?
I could accept a cottage small
By a roaring waterfall
But I'd much prefer a castle cool
By a marble swimming pool
But where, oh where
Is that combination so rare
A highly admissible, kissable boy
To fill me with-
Practically kill me with joy
Who'd still be a millionaire?
Tell me where, oh where, oh where?
Gish Prize
-
I missed this last week, but the Gish Prize Trust has announced the
winner of this year's Dorothy and Lillian Gish Prize, "given annually to an
indi...
Há 22 horas
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário